Home | Topas | Hot Topics | Vacation | Listening Music |

Sunday, April 25, 2010

CBS | Suzanne Vega: Close Up The 4 Album Acoustic Series



CBS | Suzanne Vega: Close Up The 4 Album Acoustic Series On Television Today --- CBS | Suzanne Vega: Close Up The 4 Album Acoustic Series. Suzanne Vega is a singer enjoying something of an encore now after years out of the musical spotlight. Suzanne Vega will be back on record album.
This is interview of Suzanne Vega on CBS:
Now 50, she's been re-recording much of her catalog for a 4-album acoustic series called "Suzanne Vega: Close Up."

Vega, who grew up in New York, studied dance at the famed High School for the Performing Arts.

"Were you envisioning being a dancer?" Mason asked.

"I was when I went in - not when I came out," She said. "I decided I did not have the technique to be a really great dancer, and I couldn't bear just being an average, mediocre one."

She wrote her first song at 14. ("And I will not sing it for you right now!" she said.)

She was 27 when she scored her breakthrough hit, "My Name is Luka."

"'Luka' took months of thinking about it, and then I wrote the whole thing in two hours flat," she said. "Once I came out with 'My Name is Luka,' the rest of it sort of wrote itself."

"Luka" was a breakthrough in another sense. The song was about an abused child:

My name is Luka
I live on the second floor
I live upstairs from you
Yes I think you've seen me before.

If you hear something late at night
Some kind of trouble. some kind of fight
Just don't ask me what it was . . . "
Watch Suzanne Vega Video Here:



Are you one of fans Suzanne Vega???

Tags: farma srbija, mediaset, mediaset premium, mediaset video, n sync
Bookmark and Share Bookmark and Share

Related Articles: