Home | Topas | Hot Topics | Vacation | Listening Music |

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tiger Wood Affair Voicemail | Jamiee Grubb Pictures




Tiger Wood Affair Voicemail | Jamiee Grubb Pictures on Television Today -- Three women on the web are being searched for in these strings right now: Jaimee Grubbs pics, Kalika Moquin pictures & photos of Kylie Bisutti, the new Victoria's Secret Angel. After the Tiger woods text messages to Jamie Grubbs , now a voicemail which was allegedly sent by Tiger is in the news.

A voicemail which is allegedly between Tiger Woods and Jamie Grubbs, when Tiger phoned her, and asked her to change her name on her voicemail greeting, to make sure they wouldn’t get caught because his wife had gone through his phone.

The content of the voice mail is as below:

Hey, it’s Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on thevoicemail, just have it as your telephone number. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye.

Grubbs the girl who is alleging an affair with Pro Golfer Tiger Woods, and who has just released a voicemail supposedly from the Golfer, in which he pleads for her to take her name off her messaging service.

She told Us Weekly that they had been conducting a 31 month affair with the PGA star, and that she never received a call from Tiger Woods wife Elin Nordegren, as claimed by TMZ. They had claimed, that she has gotten a phone call from Nordegren who was furious about the alleged affair saying, “You know who this is because you’re (expletive) my husband.” But Grubbs denies all of this.
“Elin has never called me as far as I know. I did get a call from an unknown number last Tuesday (the same day as Tiger left me a message), but I never picked it up.” The 24 year old cocktail waitresses recalled to UsMagazine.com

Grubbs who featured in a reality show ‘Tool Academy’ also said she had not heard “from Tiger or anyone in his camp” since the story hit the headlines.

Grubbs also claimed to not be answering her phone of late, as from yesterday she had 200 missed calls and 300 texts, instead she has been busying herself with friends at the movies and plans to go snowboarding, to keep her mind of the explosive events.

The voicemail released recently says as follows, “Hey, it’s Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail. Just have it as your telephone number. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye.”

Tags: jaimee grubbs, tiger woods, jamie grubbs, jaimee grubbs tool academy, tiger woods wife , tiger woods, transgressions meaning, transgresion, jaimee grubbs, transgressions definition, tiger woods, jaimee grubbs, tiger woods wife, tiger woods affairs, tiger woods voicemail
Bookmark and Share Bookmark and Share

Related Articles: