Home | Topas | Hot Topics | Vacation | Listening Music |

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Willard Wigan Miniature Art


Willard Wigan Miniature Art on Television Today -- Willard Wigan was born on 1957. Willard Wigan is a scluptor from Birmingham, England. People know him as a figure can be as small as 0.005 mm (0.0002in) tall. Willard Wigan got MBE award for service art in July 2007. Willard Wigan began his artistic life at a tender age. Suffering from dyslexia and learning difficulties, he struggled at school, finding solace in creating art of such minute proportions that it virtually could not be seen with the naked eye. He said “It began when I was five years old, I started making houses for ants because I thought they needed somewhere to live. Then I made them shoes and hats. It was a fantasy world I escaped to where my dyslexia didn’t hold me back and my teachers couldn’t criticise me. That’s how my career as a micro-sculptor began.”

Willard Wigan is the creator of the world's smallest sculptures. He can make micro-sculptures in a minute with a microscope. Are you think, you can do that Willard Wigan have done???

Tags: Willard wigen, bj novak, willard wigan s miniature art, willard wiggins, zoey deschanel

Bookmark and Share Bookmark and Share

Related Articles: