Home | Topas | Hot Topics | Vacation | Listening Music |

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shia Labeouf Hand Injury Pictures | carey Mulligan Pictures




Shia LaBeouf’s hand injury. The young actor suffered hand injuries from accident a year ago and this has somewhat caused a bit of a serious damage to his hand. He stated that after months and months passed, his hands are not completely healed.

The young actor suffered hand injuries from an accident. LaBeouf’s hand injury, which left two of his fingers broken. check out the shia labeouf hand injury pictures now. According to read-news‘ Shia LaBeouf hand injury pictures are now circulating the web. The actor described to men’s magazine GQ the painful process of recovering from his recent handinjury, which sounded brutal.

Many people are just waiting to see pictures of Shia LaBeouf’s hand after a successful recovery from his truck accident a few months ago before filming Transformers 2: Rise of the Fallen . Shia LaBeouf is the latest cover for GQ Magazine and in the issue he shared what truly happened about his truck accident, his hand injury, reconstructive surgery and sheer disappointment and animosity towards the comments and unsolicited advice of Khloe Kardashian about ‘living his life’.

The actor was just vocal about his distress and bitterness towards Khloe Kardashian after the latter did let go a line for Shia at a red carpet event. Khloe told the press of US Weekly if she can give Shia an advice, it would be: “Just be smarter..[ ] Think about your actions and get a driver. It’s so much cheaper in the long run! Shia to GQ: “And I’m so upset, man. I’m so angry,” he tells GQ. “Because this accident was not caused by me. I got hit. I had a green. This [expletive] ran a red light. And he flipped my truck, and he shoveled it on my hand. And my fingers are in the street … They’re in the street, they’re off, they’re under the truck door, man. This is fake, dude,” he says, lifting his newly reconstructed hand. “This is hip bone and the skin that was left over…”

Meanwhile, the 23-year old actor is busy promoting his upcoming movie alongside Michael Douglas as an ambitious young trader in “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.” We’ll be waiting forpictures of Shia LaBeouf’s Hand Injury and update this post further.

“I’d be watching the news, and they’d play my car crash, and every once in a while Kim Kardashian’s sister would jump on TV and preach to me from the red carpet about how to live my f—ing life,” Shia told GQ. “And I’m so upset, man. I’m so angry. Because this accident was not caused by me. I got hit. I had a green. This f—er ran a red light. And he flipped my truck, and he shoveled it on my hand.

Tags: shia labeouf hand, shia labeouf, carey mulligan, carey mulligan pictures, megan fox desnud sin censura
Bookmark and Share Bookmark and Share

Related Articles: